Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: iPad Mini

Default iPad Mini

So whos getting one ?

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile...umours-1076821

TBO, it sits in between an iPod touch and the iPad so dont really get what its all about. Will still be around £200 so not a major price decrease from the iPad.

Or is it a case of Apple running out of ideas and reinventing existing products ?
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry B Entertainment View Post

TBO, it sits in between an iPod touch and the iPad so dont really get what its all about.
    Me neither and that was the first thing that I thought!

They're just worried that the Kindle Fire, Google Nexus, etc are going to take customers who might otherwise be buying iPad's. They're very protective of their dominance in the Tablet space.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

I was not impressed with the IPAD mini.. Same A5 Chip and resolution as IPAD 2... Only difference really is better camera and smaller size. Price does not justifying the purchase for that tablet; no sira either.

Since the departure of Steve Jobs I feel apple has lost its direction and not able to maintain the quality of products when it was under Steve Jobs control.

I have an IPAD 2 and I am sticking with it, would like to have smaller version just for easy on day to day.. If I want a smaller tablet I think it would have to be Nexus from Google, as you do get quite a lot for your money. I think apple's high cost is down to the manufactor processing to make the device looks nice.
    Jay Price - Disco Promotions Ltd - Making Every Event Count

Areas: West Midlands & Warwickshire

I'm getting one for my mammy for xmas.
    just ian
    Wedding DJ - DISCOfever

Well by comparison having bought a galaxy Nexus - Android just seems clunky and fiddly to me.
    Maybe it's what you get used to - but it hasn't been the best £200 I have spent
    The battery life is comparatively poor - runs down quickly when not being used - the iPad seems to retain its battery life.
    - next time I will either get an iPad mini or a newer ipad to replace my 1st gen.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPromotions View Post
    no siri either.
    Yes there is.

The iPad has proved to be invaluable for me. For work, home, and also for my 3 year old. She loves the official games from her favourite cartoons (Peppa, Ben & Holly, Humpf etc). I've also bought some fantastic educational apps for her with has brought on her counting spelling and reading quite a lot. I never thought I'd ever say this but I've bought an iPad mini to put in with her Christmas.

At least I'll be able to get my own iPad back from her.