Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: BPM 2013 Dates Released >>

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Sorry not to have met you to say hello. Ah well, maybe next year. I feel that there is a growing feeling that the show has lost its way more than a little, and is now in effect "Plasa North". Your comments tie in with that view.
    As you say next year we must say hi. I would go again. Maybe they could have mobile dj stuff on one side, club stuff on the other? Lots of gadgets and performances aimed at club dj's and nightclubs. Next year they could have performances by mobile dj's instead of scratch dj's??
    long live lightboxes..........lots of em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Javlingames View Post
    Was my first year attending. I went up on the sunday with Wife and son. Impressed with the EV subs, very good. Not so keen on the tops mind you. Saw some great lasers (more for nightclub use) have to say though, nothing really caught me eye. Everything I was expecting to be honest, still enjoyed it though. Saw lots of old faces and friends so it was good to catch up.

I never got the chance to meet you. Did you come into the bar area at any time?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the bpm experience though

I would just like to say thanks to the members of this forum who made the effort to attend bpm this year.Im not sure if I met the newcomers but I certainly met the regulars, and enjoyed a few drinks with them.

It was great meeting you guys again.

Quote Originally Posted by chrispeacock View Post
    still cant believe I heard band aid in reflex
    It certainly did not go down well at all.the dj changed it after about 1 minute,to be fair I think he played it by mistake,maybe it was tagged wrong.

The Rev truelove has been the dj in reflex for the last few years that we've been there,yes the same guy.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 18-09-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by soundmaster mobile disco View Post
    I never got the chance to meet you. Did you come into the bar area at any time?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the bpm experience though

I would just like to say thanks to the members of this forum who made the effort to attend bpm this year.Im not sure if I met the newcomers but I certainly met the regulars, and enjoyed a few drinks with them.

It was great meeting you guys again.

It certainly did not go down well at all.the dj changed it after about 1 minute,to be fair I think he played it by mistake,maybe it was tagged wrong.

The Rev truelove has been the dj in reflex for the last few years that we've been there,yes the same guy.
    I did have a quick scan for the bar but I ended up getting a coffee near the main entrance. The only bar I saw was the press bar I think.
    long live lightboxes..........lots of em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Javlingames View Post
    I did have a quick scan for the bar but I ended up getting a coffee near the main entrance. The only bar I saw was the press bar I think.
    It was quite well hidden this year. Tucked away in a corner between the restaurant & the PA comparison area.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    It was quite well hidden this year. Tucked away in a corner between the restaurant & the PA comparison area.
    For quite, read very. Small, too. And as for the cost..............................
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    For quite, read very. Small, too. And as for the cost..............................
    Did you keep your receipt as proof?