Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDJ's

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    And i am supposed to know that i don't have a crystal ball unlike you Mystic Meg and as i said in my post this is my opinion as a end user and stockist and his comments led me to believe he was not conversant with the MEP 7000 and you well know i always try to give good honest advice take it or leave it.
    Yes and you have a certain way of wording things Tony....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Yes and you have a certain way of wording things Tony....lol.
    God ! talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    God ! talk about the pot calling the kettle black
    Are you trying to pick a silly fight Tony? We weren't talking about me, we were talking about you. I suggest you leave it there now. It was good humoured until this point.

Default Cdjs

I've been using the pioneer mep 7000 and love it it's just easy ,I also recently purchased the xdj aero which I don't like at all mainly because of no fader start but it's still early days and il persevere with for a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by bangbang View Post
    I've been using the pioneer mep 7000 and love it it's just easy ,I also recently purchased the xdj aero which I don't like at all mainly because of no fader start but it's still early days and il persevere with for a little longer
    I agree the Aero is not really suited for mobile use more of a club party thing i could not see many mobile jocks just going out with just this single unit ,only one mic Chanel and poor EQ,where the MEP 7000 is really designed for the mobile industry there is a new firmware update available for 2012 so not quite a dead product .

Default Cdjs

Thats good to here there's another firmware update planned

I wouldn't throw loads of hard earned cash in to this if it's something new to you. If you're wanting cdj style players with midi for software control I'd look at Numark NDX800, American Audio Radius 1000 or if you're set on Pioneer you might be able to get a decent set of CDJ400's second hand.

The good thing about CDJs (I own a pair of 1000mk3, and 2 pairs of 2000 and 1 pair of 2000Nexus) is that they hire themselves out if you're that way inclined. I have at least 3 pairs out each weekend for £130 incl mixer.

That said if you don't need all the features, or don't have a rider to meet, the CDJ350s/400s etc are all tidy pieces of kit.