Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your New Year Purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Also worth checking out the ultimax ecomax.

What do you use at present, to give us an idea of amount of room you can save
    I actually know someone in Sunderland selling an Ecomaxfor £65
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Also worth checking out the ultimax ecomax.

What do you use at present, to give us an idea of amount of room you can save
    I actually use an old wooden computer desk that I've modified to suit my needs (had some great fun cutting holes in it!!). The cables and extensions are all fixed in to place so it's nice and tidy. There's a lower compartment where the 4-gang heavy duty cable reel goes so everything is off the floor and it has extra shelves for cases, light controllers, etc. It works for me and has done for the last few years. As it's on wheels, it also acts as a trolley for getting kit from the car to the setup area easier so it's a multi-function piece of kit!! In fact, imo, the only downside to it is that it is not foldable and requires the Alhambra to transport it. I've also been looking at one of those folding screens to go in front of it but haven't made a decision on that yet.

I actually know someone in Sunderland selling an Ecomaxfor £65
    Thanks for the offer but I think dad has already gone ahead and ordered the ADJ one. It was only £87 delivered from Thomann and it's received some positive feedback (albeit in German - I never realised how funny Google Translate can be!!). Sounded like a good deal this morning!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticdisco View Post
    mmm what to buy.

Have just bought - 4 ADJ Inno Rolls, Laserworld CS800, Equinox booth screen, Pioneer headphones and got my Abstract Twister 4 HP's refurbished which have turned out great.

So, possible PA. Like the look of the new EV active systems, also Peavy but the Bose L1 series 2 with B2 modules are pretty attractive.

Its going to be demo's for the next month.
    I am thinking buying a Equinox Foldable DJ Screen,which light do you use?

Just got myself a pair of Martin Audio S18+ bass bins. Have to admit they do sound lovely with my F15+ cabs.

Trying not to spend any more money, but I may be tempted with some S15 and F12 cabs for smaller gigs.

Now I just have to sell some kit to justify me keep buying stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]www.super-sonic.eu

Quote Originally Posted by super-hero View Post
    Just got myself a pair of Martin Audio S18+ bass bins. Have to admit they do sound lovely with my F15+ cabs.

Trying not to spend any more money, but I may be tempted with some S15 and F12 cabs for smaller gigs.

Now I just have to sell some kit to justify me keep buying stuff.
    Great choice,the dogs b...... proper gear.

I had to buy a new LED PAR56 can as I somehow managed to 'fry' one last week. All good, then another one went, no electrical smell on this one so I may be able to fix it yet. otherwise another £41 lighter.

I'm seriously considering a pre-wired lighting bar (can't remember the name) with the slimline LED PAR's, stand and foot controller - seen one for £199. If my PAR can is fixable I'll not get it, if it isn't I may choose to go the pre-wired setup. Had the PAR cans a while now so they've served me well and easily earned their money. I'm trying to spend as little as possible on DJ equipment though as my new hobby/ future business is taking a fair amount of my cash.

Oh, and just bought..... a 14 night holiday in Turkey from 29th July for my wife, daughter and I