Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Software!!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    Hi guys.

To be fair, there are no rules about not bringing old threads back to life. And I personally welcome it when new information and ideas are brought in to the discussion. Subjects move on and the forum can, and should, reflect that.
    I find my Photo Booth forum annoying when people close threads and you can't comment (after one week), so its a double edge sword I guess.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

I wouldn't be keen on the idea of the thread closing personally, If I was to be raving about how great my new light was and then 6 months later it was useless I'd prefer to go back to that thread to tell people about my issue which if the thread was closed would require another thread and the original would be intact.

Dorset DJ - Dorset based DJ service
    11:11 EVENTS LTD - 11:11 EVENTS LTD

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    I wouldn't be keen on the idea of the thread closing personally, If I was to be raving about how great my new light was and then 6 months later it was useless I'd prefer to go back to that thread to tell people about my issue which if the thread was closed would require another thread and the original would be intact.
    Which is what I posted previously. If people can bring something new to a discussion, or an update to the information in it, then I don't see a problem. I think auto closing threads is dangerous territory. We have the facility to close discussions if they get out of hand but it's not something we do lightly.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!