Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good size for Mirror Ball

I keep a lot of different size mirror balls in our hire stock most popular sizes are 20" and 1 m most installations i see is incorrect lighting of the ball you need to have at least two sides lit to get decent effect and ideally you should have a type of light that is able to focus so there is no over spill of the beam.

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    I use one of these as its as programs built in to it and very easy to set up adj spherion

http://youtu.be/dUwrVKVYVgs
    I was using one of these for one the one the walk-in walk-out venues I was doing in the run up to Christmas. I quite like the effect but, have to say, they are big units when compared to a lot of lighting effects on the market. I had this one set up on a stand to the side of me and the effect pretty much filled the room.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

16" i always find is a good size but depends on what your doing with it really. Mine is used when we do a 4x4m cross over dancefloor and mirror ball is in middle. but if i use on deck stand i use a 12". so really depend on what your doing with it