Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 2014 Diary

Default 2014 Diary

Hi Guys. Not sure how many of you use an actual diary. I use a Collins A5 which is very good but I wasn't able to buy one until April last year! Does anyone else have the same problem? Where do you buy yours?

It seems you can only get the 6 month ones to start with then the full year later on. I usually write the 2014 bookings in the back of the 2013 diary using the notes pages, then transfer the info to the new diary when I can get it.

Although my bookings are stored in an online diary that syncs between my pc and smartphone I also have a desk diary to back things up. I get mine in December from a local discount store for around £2. It's not a big name brand but it does the job it's meant to.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I get mine from Staples around October. Before that though I write the dates in the back of the diary for the following year. Obviously I have folders made up for the following year with the booking forms in etc.

Thanks Guys. I am pretty much the same. All bookings for 2014 are kept at the back of this years diary. I will just need to wait.