Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: The hard work is starting to pay off...

Default The hard work is starting to pay off...

We'll as the title says...and I'm happy with myself!!! Haha

I started Dynamic Entertainment late 2007, and finally starting to hear good things back via word of mouth. Done a wedding fayre yesterday, where 3 seperate couples had heard good things about me (one going as far as saying "we've heard youre expensive, but also the best round here")...and then today, ive just had a guy book his wedding with me, because I done his sisters 3 years ago

Its been a slow thing to build up, and its still not 100% there, but in fairness...ive got the forum to thank for a lot of it (my wallet doesnt thank you mind)...so...
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Well done. It's a nice feeling when things like that start to happen. It also shows that a lot of people are prepared to pay for a quality service.

Always nice to hear success stories. Continued success to you Steve.

It's always a great feeling not only to get the work, but to be appreciated for the work you actually do.

Always good to hear nice things, well done

I had a nice bit of feedback yesterday from a very unusual route when I had my statement taken by the local Police.

Turns out that they're looking to prosecute the guy who punched the grandmother of a little girl at a party I DJ'd at two weeks ago and they wanted my statement as I'm considered an independent witness with experience of what is/isn't appropriate behaviour at a children's party.

During the conversation though they mentioned that they've interviewed a lot of other people who were at the party and they have all commented that I really made the party "work" despite all of the problems with this guy.

At least there's a little bit of a silver lining anyway...

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography