Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: HELP : Where to find Radio Edit versions Of Current Chart Hits ?

Default HELP : Where to find Radio Edit versions Of Current Chart Hits ?

Can anyone put me in the right direction for Radio Edit current chart hit MP3 downloads ?

I have tried using Mastermix Digital in the passed but as I have asked, I need Radio Edits which are currently in the charts, Not 5-6 weeks later. ( Have spoke with Mastermix on two seperate occasions with no change )

I have been using Sainsburys Entertainment but they have a download limit of 10 tracks and have NO pre warning regarding lyrics. Macklemore - Thrift Shop is a perfect example ( Kids want the song but the lyrics are all **** words ).

Also tried 7 Digital but again, Not everything available !

I would like nothing more than being able to download from one supplier but so far, It doesn't look possible...... Any advice will be greatly recieved

Default BBC

Quote Originally Posted by sgldisco View Post
    Can anyone put me in the right direction for Radio Edit current chart hit MP3 downloads ?

I have tried using Mastermix Digital in the passed but as I have asked, I need Radio Edits which are currently in the charts, Not 5-6 weeks later. ( Have spoke with Mastermix on two seperate occasions with no change )

I have been using Sainsburys Entertainment but they have a download limit of 10 tracks and have NO pre warning regarding lyrics. Macklemore - Thrift Shop is a perfect example ( Kids want the song but the lyrics are all **** words ).

Also tried 7 Digital but again, Not everything available !

I would like nothing more than being able to download from one supplier but so far, It doesn't look possible...... Any advice will be greatly recieved
    I use the same database that the BBC use but they do not offer Moving Picture part 3 files. They are 16bit 44.1kHz Wav files.
    http://www.broadchart.com/ilm-media

They issue clean and radio versions of all chart hits.
    They guarantee that the tracks will be available from 7pm on the Sunday as soon as the chart number 1 is announced... or before.

More info here: http://www.ilikemusic.com/DML

All the best

Lee
    Last edited by leelive; 18-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Lee Live: Wedding DJ
    http://www.djLeeLive.com/

I had in the passed but just had a quick look and I think they have moved on since I last looked ! This is exactly what I was looking for !

Much Appreciated, Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Lee, I'll check them out too !

Sign up to CD Pool... For 3 CD's (Radio, Hits, Dance Hits) it's £30 per month and will keep you up-to-date - I hardly ever download songs now as they're usually on one of them discs.
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Quote Originally Posted by SJS Discos View Post
    Sign up to CD Pool... For 3 CD's (Radio, Hits, Dance Hits) it's £30 per month and will keep you up-to-date - I hardly ever download songs now as they're usually on one of them discs.
    Same for me, plus a top up from the latest Now album usually covers all bases.
    www.djjules.co.uk
    Covering Essex, Kent, East and West Sussex and Surrey

Didn't we have more or less the same thread a week or so ago? (as well as countless times in the past)

Please use the search facility if you are going to ask a question that you've got a good idea may well have been asked before.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Jules View Post
    Same for me, plus a top up from the latest Now album usually covers all bases.
    Its OK buying the discs, but if you want the files digitally you've then got to upload them from the CD and have the ProDub license.

I'm surprised Mastermix / DMC don't have the songs as most are on ProDisc or DJ Only / Essential Hits. Mastermix only do clean versions on ProDisc and DMC clearly mark theirs (though the "clean lyric" versions often don't leave much to the imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Didn't we have more or less the same thread a week or so ago? (as well as countless times in the past)

Please use the search facility if you are going to ask a question that you've got a good idea may well have been asked before.
    Yes its been done plenty of times but many threads on here as been done before.
    The problem is, there are only so many questions you can ask until you repeat other topics and threads etc.

My apologies for repeating a question which must have been asked before !

I certainly couldn't find what I was looking for via search but got a satisfactory answer after 2 replies. DMC have moved on a lot since i last used them, Well Chuffed

Buying discs is no good for me, ( converting ect )... I download onto my work machine & play ;-)