Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Intuit Card Reader / Intuit Pay to be discontinued!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeapCreative View Post
    We got accepted quite quickly, but I think that may be because we're a limited company - not sure though.
    Can't be the reason as I also applied (although I already have a virtual terminal elsewhere - thought I'd get it in case I decided to change and it went back up to £99!) and I am still awaiting a reply.

Hmm not sure then. When I rang them to check a few things though, they were very helpful on the phone - might be worth giving them a quick call.

Hmm not sure then. When I rang them to check a few things though, they were very helpful on the phone - might be worth giving them a quick call.
    I'm in no hurry - I already use Cardsave anyway.

Although i am with worldpay i have just signed up for this and been approved and get card reader within 2 or 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I was declined as well, And I know my credit score is top notch.
    Must not fit the profile eh

Without blowing my own trumpet, I've never been in debt or have any outstanding credit agreements, my credit card is paid off in full every month and always has been and I've got enough in the bank that they're falling over themselves to let me allow them to invest / it away at their leisure.

I've got a feeling it's probably something more to do with the personal details section as when I started putting my details in, chrome decided to fill the rest in automatically like it was an autofill. I've never seen that done before and it seems a bit weird that as soon as it happens, I get refused for something that technically they can't lose money on anyway.

I'll be totally honest. I know my credit history is less than perfect but that's what tends to happen when you try out new ventures and projects that don't always work out. Anyhow, I haven't even received a reply regarding my application for the card reader let alone been declined!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    I'll be totally honest. I know my credit history is less than perfect but that's what tends to happen when you try out new ventures and projects that don't always work out. Anyhow, I haven't even received a reply regarding my application for the card reader let alone been declined!!
    It should give you an instant decision? Did you wait for it to finish the loading element?

It should give you an instant decision? Did you wait for it to finish the loading element?
    It said a decision needed to be made on my application and I would receive a response within 24 hours. They've got about an hour left!!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I got an e-mail asking if I wanted them to phone me to discuss the decline. Still waiting for the call.

I've got a feeling that it's one of these situations where if you're not getting into the scheme, you're not getting in regardless of your circumstances.

Makes you wonder exactly how and what they're checking because the only thing I can think would have an impact is my student load and that's being repaid fine so who knows :idk:

Well I thought I'd update this thread as our card readers arrived today safe and sound, and they do seem to be of a good build quality. Just got them charging up now, but they feel a lot heavier than the iZettle version, which I think would be a little more reassuring to customers.

Hope you all get it sorted folks, sorry to hear about the problems.

Name:  2013-03-20 13.07.47.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  40.9 KB