Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where you going on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE HANLEY View Post
    Whitley Bay or South Shields. Haven't made my mind up yet
    I've heard Cullercoats is pretty good during the summer months!!

For me it will most likely be a week or two in a caravan at Filey. Just 'cos we've done that every year for the past 7 years doesn't make it any less exciting!! Actually, yes it does but it means I get to spend a bit more time with the kids on holiday. The ex let's me take the kids away alternately for a couple days from time to time so we do the National Holidays breaks tours. Looking at possible Cadbury World and Midlands Safari Park this year. We'll see as it gets nearer to the time.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by ian8limelight View Post
    We're off to Cyprus again in mid-June, same place as last year. Perfect all inclusive Hotel which isn't too large, has apartments, and the food (and ) is excellent, and there are childrens clubs for our daughter.
    What hotel you going to???

I've booked 2 weeks at the Grand Aquarium Hotel in Icmeler, Turkey - flying out on 29th July from Leeds Bradford.

We went to same place last year and it was my daughters first time abroad and we all absolutely loved it. I've never been to same place twice (that's how good it was). Rooms and the whole hotel was spotlessly clean and all the staff are fantastic.

All booked and paid for - just spending money to save for now. Always go self catering as we like to eat out every night, like to try different places and in Icmeler there are so many restaurants to choose from. Last year (similar time) it was 38C in the shade and over 52C in direct sun. I remember looking at the thermometer in the hotel as we were sat by the pool at 2am and it was 30C - nice, roll on July

126 sleeps to go

At the moment. I have 3 holidays booked. Having a long weekend at a Site not too far away called Burton Constable camping. Then a
    static caravan weekend away at Park Resorts near Mablethorpe. Then a couple of weeks down at Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth
    In Norfolk camping.

Its my 30th Birthday on August Bank Holiday weekend. So might be going abroad somewhere for that.

Then BPM in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinspin View Post

Its my 30th Birthday on August Bank Holiday weekend. So might be going abroad somewhere for that.
    Isle of Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Isle of Man?

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ

Quote Originally Posted by Twinspin View Post
    Then a couple of weeks down at Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth
    In Norfolk camping.
    Definitely not camping weather here at the moment. Currently 3 degrees but the wind chill makes it a lot colder. Forecast for Easter is even colder. Hopefully we will get a summer this year, certainly didnt have one last year !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    What hotel you going to???
    Tasia Maris Gardens
    Ian
    www.limelightandrhythmdisco.co.uk
    Covering Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex, Middlesex, & NW London ... but have been known to travel further afield. PLI & PAT - member of MDA.

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    Definitely not camping weather here at the moment. Currently 3 degrees but the wind chill makes it a lot colder. Forecast for Easter is even colder. Hopefully we will get a summer this year, certainly didnt have one last year !!!!
    Which is why we go abroad, 2 weeks of guaranteed sun - I love England/Britain - it's a beautiful place if you get the weather but in our climate you just can't plan anything...

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    The weather was shocking on the first 3 days. After that the weather was great. Our tent has withstood torrential rain a few times and we never got wet.
    inside. Its been weathered. This camping season we have a new tent. So hope its as good as the last should be.
    Last edited by Twinspin; 29-03-2013 at 01:51 AM.