Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potentially dodgy first dances

Default Smack my bitch up

I was asked to play a couple of bars of Smack my bitch up and then into something smoochie, which I can't now remember, and it went down a storm. I did question it and ask are you sure, Bride and Groom loved it and I got a very nice thank you letter later

If you actually sit and listen to the lyrics of a lot of so called romantic songs many of them are about splitting You're Beautiful springs to mind.

I did have Guns and Roses - November Rain, which is about a bride commiting suicide! B&G were quite happy about it and she wanted the balloon pop done at "precicesly" 7min 09.3 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    If you actually sit and listen to the lyrics of a lot of so called romantic songs many of them are about splitting You're Beautiful springs to mind.

I did have Guns and Roses - November Rain, which is about a bride commiting suicide! B&G were quite happy about it and she wanted the balloon pop done at "precicesly" 7min 09.3 seconds.
    A lot of first dance songs are ballads where the subject is heartbreak. For example, Adele has made a career out of such inspiration for her tracks yet she is at #5 of "The Current Top 10 First Dance Wedding Songs" according to First Dance UK http://www.firstdanceuk.co.uk/top5.htm
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

sure we have all seen this one

as a lot of people have already said first dance should be special to the the b&g even if you think its wrong

I had a Wedding where the Bride wanted Karaoke
    THe first song that she sang
    'Big Mistake - Natalie Imbruglia'