Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Details not in the directory yet?

Default Details not in the directory yet?

Just a quick one.

I've been doing a review of where I've got free listing and checking out which ones needed updating or removing altogether. I noticed my listing wasn't on the directory here (must not have logged in to in the timespan required) so I tried to put them back on last weekend. I've noticed today that the listing isn't live yet and was just wondering if there's any known delays or problems?

Thanks in advance.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I did'nt even reliase you could have a free listing on here, would have thought i'd have noticed by now, doh!

I've submitted my listing this evening so will keep a eye to see when it goes live
    Maidstone Based Professional Disco
    www.lasersounds.co.uk

I'll be processing all new listings later today. Apologies for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    No problem at all, Shaun! Was just making sure there wasn't any problems with the listing.

Thanks.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

All listings are now live.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    I noticed my listing wasn't on the directory here (must not have logged in to in the timespan required)
    That's actually a very good point, so I'll empashise for the members that aren't sure how our listings work with regards to notifications.

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must follow the steps outlined below, on any date prior to expiry.

To extend your listing for another year.....

Select listings details
    Scroll down to the bottom and click submit.

This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year from the date you click submit.

In the event that the steps above have not been completed prior to the yearly expiry, your listing will be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

Yet more regular members have just lost their listing. Again, I urge everyone to follow the steps outlined below.

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must follow the steps outlined below, on any date prior to expiry.

To extend your listing for another year.....

Select listings details
    Scroll down to the bottom and click submit.

This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year from the date you click submit.

In the event that the steps above have not been completed prior to the yearly expiry, your listing will be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

How long will it usually take mate?

I have just signed up to this now as well.
    Can you just confirm that I have to pay £35 just to send you copies of my PLI / PAT etc documents?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikmania View Post
    How long will it usually take mate?
    All new submissions are now live on the directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki's MobileDisco View Post
    I have just signed up to this now as well.
    Can you just confirm that I have to pay £35 just to send you copies of my PLI / PAT etc documents?

Thanks!
    THat's correct. The extra costs only come into play should you opt to increase your listing to 'enhanced' or 'premium, or wish to have us manually validate your PLI, PAT etc and add it to your listing. It is purely optional. Basic listings however, are, and always have been completely free.

The paid services are currently as follows...

Enhanced Listing - £25 per year
    Premium Listing - £60 per year
    PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Combined - £35
    PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Single - £15
    Last edited by Marc J; 29-12-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks for the reply and for adding my listing!
    The text on my listing however is white on a white background so it cannot be seen.
    I typed it into notepad & cut & paste it onto the listing but it appeared as white. Can this please be changed so it can be read?
    Thanks again!