Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leap Creative/48 press

Default Leap Creative/48 press

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this....but has anyone else had difficulty getting hold of the guys at Leap Creative/48 press?

Their websites are all down and all phone lines tell me " sorry, your account doesn't have sufficient credit to complete the call"????

:-/

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Boy View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this....but has anyone else had difficulty getting hold of the guys at Leap Creative/48 press?

Their websites are all down and all phone lines tell me " sorry, your account doesn't have sufficient credit to complete the call"????

Strange......

Lee has been having real trouble with his database on the server hence no website, it comes up and goes down again, not to go into too much detail it also has to do with a disgruntled ex employee. Send him a text I`m sure he will get back to you soon.

Drop him a private message. He generally responds quickly.
    The Bath Wedding DJ: www.bathweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Boy View Post

Yep I have no response to any of my emails for about 1 month now, not great for a web company

Visit us at Teeny Pops Disco - http://www.teenypops.co.uk
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/teenypopsdisco
    See us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/TeenyPopsDisco

Yes same here, been a nightmare trying to get my website built. Its now in its 2nd month with no website, I have tried calling Lee and emailing but nothing. Only this week did I threaten to cancel my order and asked for a refund, but now a Lady called Amanda(Leap) has promised me she will take the job over and should have a website by the weekend, we will see.
    Gutted really becuase Lee was spot on with the flyers and banners he made for us, I thing something has gone down which isnt good!!!

Since I started using Leap Creative / 48 Press, I have become quite good mates with Lee... but even I have trouble getting hold of him at times.

In the last couple of months he has moved house, there has been problems with a couple of, now ex, employees and he currently has a fairly major personal problem that is taking up a lot of his time at the moment.

I do feel your pain though, I have had one website built and am waiting on two more - I've been waiting for about 3 months. I've also ordered business cards (I know these have been designed as I watched him do the via Skype's Screen Share), polo shirts, formal shirts and fleeces... They have all been paid for as well. I know they'll arrive, just a case of when.

Drop him a PM on here or send him an email: [email protected]. If you get no reply, try: [email protected] or CC her in to Lee's email.
    Last edited by SC Events; 11-05-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Quote Originally Posted by SC Events View Post
    Since I started using Leap Creative / 48 Press, I have become quite good mates with Lee... but even I have trouble getting hold of him at times.

In the last couple of months he has moved house, there has been problems with a couple of, now ex, employees and he currently has a fairly major personal problem that is taking up a lot of his time at the moment.

I do feel your pain though, I have had one website built and am waiting on two more - I've been waiting for about 3 months. I've also ordered business cards (I know these have been designed as I watched him do the via Skype's Screen Share), polo shirts, formal shirts and fleeces... They have all been paid for as well. I know they'll arrive, just a case of when.

Drop him a PM on here or send him an email: [email protected]. If you get no reply, try: [email protected] or CC her in to Lee's email.
    Good mate but he has made you wait three months and asked you to pay up front for the products with no idea of when you will get them!!
    Thats not the actions of a good mate. Looking at all these posts it does not look good thats for sure.

Personal problems are not an excuse for bad business.
    How would a bride feel if you did not turn up because you had spilt up with your wife? 3 Months and nothing!!

Thats just my opinion. I was hearing all sorts of nice things last week about Leap.
    Last edited by yourdj; 11-05-2013 at 03:48 AM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Yes i do not really understand really because when i 1st used him he was FANTASTIC. Always getting back to me super fast any time of the day. I had a few issues last time with size of Logos etc and he did a fantastic Job but his service had slowed down a lot and many times never had a reply. I am now waiting for a copy of my logo and its been over a week with no reply.
    There must be something major going on because normally he is spot on.

They do produce top product, but there is no excuse for lack of communication, no website and no answers to emails. Sorry, but business is business regardless of personal problems.