Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leap Creative/48 press

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Good mate but he has made you wait three months and asked you to pay up front for the products with no idea of when you will get them!!
    Thats not the actions of a good mate. Looking at all these posts it does not look good thats for sure.

Personal problems are not an excuse for bad business.
    How would a bride feel if you did not turn up because you had spilt up with your wife? 3 Months and nothing!!

Thats just my opinion. I was hearing all sorts of nice things last week about Leap.
    The problem with my websites is that the person building them is one of the people that has been sacked and that has caused some issues.

I know you only used the "Splitting up with your wife" as an example, but his personal problem is a fair bit more serious than that... So in a way I can understand why things are slowing down. Even still, it would be nice to have the websites finished and everything else posted out to me.
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Firstly I'd like to apologise to those who haven't been able to get in touch with me for a little while. As Scott has mentioned, I've had a couple of health related personal issues, that have unfortunately kept me away from the office far more than I would have liked, and not having as much time to address emails etc. A number of factors have influenced a few of the posts on this thread, which I'll aim to address below.

Unfortunately one of the biggest problems has been that I've dealt with most DJ work personally which has resulted in most clients from this site coming to me directly and not being seen by other staff, which has obviously caused delays when I've not been in the office.

We have also been hit by problems since moving office, regarding BT and our phone lines. We have been assured this will be resolved soon and we are trying to put alternative measures in place, should this ever occur again. Unfortunately we were foolish enough to put our trust in the promises of BT regarding engineer appointments actually being met, and their customer services actioning our requests in a timely manor.

In reference to the problems we had with a member of our staff, this is unfortunately true and we have been experiencing problems from this for a couple of weeks now. Needless to say we have taken action to resolve this, although I'm not in a position to comment further on this at the moment.

We are now getting back on our feet regarding all clients and things are returning to the turnaround times and levels of communication that you've all come to expect from us. Our phone lines are due to be back to 100% from Monday, but if anyone needs to speak to us more urgently, please email: [email protected] and I will schedule a call with you personally over the weekend. Once again, for anyone who has experienced any problems or delays, I would like to apologise and assure you that we will resolve any issues in the coming few days.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LeapCreative View Post
    Firstly I'd like to apologise to those who haven't been able to get in touch with me for a little while. As Scott has mentioned, I've had a couple of health related personal issues, that have unfortunately kept me away from the office far more than I would have liked, and not having as much time to address emails etc. A number of factors have influenced a few of the posts on this thread, which I'll aim to address below.

Unfortunately one of the biggest problems has been that I've dealt with most DJ work personally which has resulted in most clients from this site coming to me directly and not being seen by other staff, which has obviously caused delays when I've not been in the office.

We have also been hit by problems since moving office, regarding BT and our phone lines. We have been assured this will be resolved soon and we are trying to put alternative measures in place, should this ever occur again. Unfortunately we were foolish enough to put our trust in the promises of BT regarding engineer appointments actually being met, and their customer services actioning our requests in a timely manor.

In reference to the problems we had with a member of our staff, this is unfortunately true and we have been experiencing problems from this for a couple of weeks now. Needless to say we have taken action to resolve this, although I'm not in a position to comment further on this at the moment.

We are now getting back on our feet regarding all clients and things are returning to the turnaround times and levels of communication that you've all come to expect from us. Our phone lines are due to be back to 100% from Monday, but if anyone needs to speak to us more urgently, please email: [email protected] and I will schedule a call with you personally over the weekend. Once again, for anyone who has experienced any problems or delays, I would like to apologise and assure you that we will resolve any issues in the coming few days.

Lee
    Hi Lee

I appreciate the reply and assumed something had gone wrong as in the past the service from Leap was fantastic.

All I wanted mate was an email or a call explaining this. Me and the wife has spent out hundreds of pounds on advertisment with wedding magazines all pointing new enquirys to our new website which was due up 2 months ago which didnt happen, if you could have informed me of the problems I would have understood and not paid out on advertisment.

I have only last week had to deal with the death of my dad and then having to chase this up everyweek has been stressful.

I have heard from Amanda who has promised me a preview of the site by tomorrow (This was on wednesday) Still nothing!!!
    I was also informed by her that the website should be up by the weekend, which is looking doubtful.

Im sorry but I hate to diss anyone on a public website but im greiving at the moment and the lies hasnt helped mate.

Frankie

Hi Frankie,

I can only apologise for the problems so far and a lot of them are down to me not being available very much recently.

On a more positive note, we've taken on 2 new web developers to finish up on any outstanding projects, and I can assure you that your website will be completed within the time frames discussed with Amanda. Unfortunately somewhat of a backlog had built up due to a number of factors, but we are getting things back on track now, which you will see within the next couple of days.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LeapCreative View Post
    Unfortunately we were foolish enough to put our trust in the promises of BT regarding engineer appointments actually being met
    I can totally identify with that. I work for a local phone company and we have to deal with BT all the time. Just before Christmas I had 5 jobs in a 3 day period where BT were needed to install lines. They FAILED ALL FIVE APPOINTMENTS and didnt even have the courtesy to let us know they wouldnt turn up.

Two weeks ago I went to commission a new broadband connection only to find that the day before the contractor working for BT didnt complete the installation of the line. He just left site without telling the customer. When we queried the failed install we were told that it needed a "flat roof engineer". It was reappointed as an all day appointment yesterday 8-6 and guess what..... NO SHOW

Hope you get your lines on ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    I can totally identify with that. I work for a local phone company and we have to deal with BT all the time. Just before Christmas I had 5 jobs in a 3 day period where BT were needed to install lines. They FAILED ALL FIVE APPOINTMENTS and didnt even have the courtesy to let us know they wouldnt turn up.

Two weeks ago I went to commission a new broadband connection only to find that the day before the contractor working for BT didnt complete the installation of the line. He just left site without telling the customer. When we queried the failed install we were told that it needed a "flat roof engineer". It was reappointed as an all day appointment yesterday 8-6 and guess what..... NO SHOW

Hope you get your lines on ASAP.
    Thanks very much, it's good to know it isn't just us. So far we've not even seen an official 'Open Reach' van, just sub contractors who don't have exchange access and therefore can't sort out our problem. All they can do is send a request out to an 'actual' OpenReach engineer, which apparently has never happened. We've been promised 4 different dates now for having our phones back on and all have been and gone.

Surely calls can be diverted to a mobile or voice mail?

That was our first thought, but due to a fault in a 'feature line' which needs to be sorted at the exchange, it won't let us access any of the basic functions like diversion, caller ID etc. The only saving grace is that they've now promised us a fix by the start of next week.

I still don't understand why courtesy emails could not be sent out, even as a holding message to make customers aware.

I have now done the reviews that you guys were going to do myself as I have given up being completely ignored.

Sorry Lee, but not a happy customer.

Visit us at Teeny Pops Disco - http://www.teenypops.co.uk
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/teenypopsdisco
    See us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/TeenyPopsDisco

Hi lee

I understand you have had issues but i am still waiting on updates from the following people

Yourself
    Aaron
    Amanda
    And finally reece although reece has been in contact with me last week.
    Could do with a resolution asap as this has been going on for 2 months now

Regards
    Neil