Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else spot DaveSounds rig on Emmerdale tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    So everyone missed the shot of a certain infamous amp poking it's head above the parapet?
    Sir, I doff my cap to you. I had to replay it and pause to find it, and I knew it was there. Well done that man.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    TheIn fact I doubt anything is really that accurate on tv.
    The more I see nowadays, the more I'm inclined to agree with that view. The pursuit of sensationalism appears to be the main aim, and Truth is often among the "collateral damage".
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Sir, I doff my cap to you. I had to replay it and pause to find it, and I knew it was there. Well done that man.
    Where can one find a copy of this televisual feast ?

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    Where can one find a copy of this televisual feast ?
    ITV Player.

The more I see nowadays, the more I'm inclined to agree with that view. The pursuit of sensationalism appears to be the main aim, and Truth is often among the "collateral damage".
    I suppose in a way they aren't looking to educate people they want people to be entertained. Which is fine, it's just the dumass public which seem to think if it's printed in black and white or on the TV it must be true.

Dorset DJ - Dorset based DJ service
    11:11 EVENTS LTD - 11:11 EVENTS LTD

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    There was a wedding DJ on come dine with me that wore a bright yellow hoodie in his "at work" shot which I certainly hope he doesn't wear for weddings... Yet to see the mobile DJs job being portrayed accurately on tv... In fact I doubt anything is really that acurate on tv.
    I'm not so sure, I think if you're talking about soaps, they generally try to aim for as much realism as possible - to portray ordinary people in ordinary lives. Obviously parts are exaggerated to make it more entertaining, but in this case I don't think viewers would have given it a second thought (present company excepted, of course!).

Quote Originally Posted by BeerFunk View Post
    I'm not so sure, I think if you're talking about soaps,.
    I was more referring to "reality" or "fly on the wall" type programmes. I think we give soaps more leeway, since we know ( don't we? ) that they're not purporting to be factual.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by WWDJ View Post
    ITV Player.
    Thanks, I saw the required segment but being forced to watch 3 adverts before it would even start the show reminded me why I never watch ITV other than occasionally for the local news.

Thanks, I saw the required segment but being forced to watch 3 adverts before it would even start the show reminded me why I never watch ITV other than occasionally for the local news.
    Only 3 adverts? Wow! You're lucky. I've been watching The Job Lot on ITV Player and have to put up with 2 adverts before the show starts then another 5 at the half way point. I don't think I like ITV Player!!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    Only 3 adverts? Wow! You're lucky. I've been watching The Job Lot on ITV Player and have to put up with 2 adverts before the show starts then another 5 at the half way point. I don't think I like ITV Player!!!
    What is worst is when the adverts don't seem to load correctly so a 1 min advert plays out in 3 second bursts for 4 mins... and as soon as the program comes on it's perfect quality and loads instantly
    They really aren't helping themselves stop people bypassing the adverts by just downloading them from potentially virus ridden sites.

Dorset DJ - Dorset based DJ service
    11:11 EVENTS LTD - 11:11 EVENTS LTD