Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: aplus entertainment birmingham !

If I or we can not forgive and forget then whom am I to speak, my real personal opinion can not be put on this site without threats. I am a bigger man in this instance for not pursuing any further

His deletion from the web is a flying start towards justice for his customers, and a walk in the right direction for all Good disco businesses out there, and a major warning to other rogues out there

In the words of Gloria Gaynor "I will survive"
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 25-11-2007 at 02:24 PM.

you've lost me there
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

I will survive

he has gone of the web at least

You lot are getting too upset about this fella, there have been many like this and will proberbly be many more (sorry bout the spelling)

what you need to relise is people will always vote with their feet! and those that are profesional and run their buisness right will always be on top and always win through! hold your head up and do what you do best!
    some people can't do that and who's gonna sleep better at night?
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

P.s I hate I will Survive yuK!
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Quote Originally Posted by colint View Post
    You lot are getting too upset about this fella, there have been many like this and will proberbly be many more (sorry bout the spelling)

what you need to relise is people will always vote with their feet! and those that are profesional and run their buisness right will always be on top and always win through! hold your head up and do what you do best!
    some people can't do that and who's gonna sleep better at night?
    That's fair enough, but doesn't it occur to you that his appearances on national TV do none of us any good, as it is yet another bad image in the back of people's minds about mobile discos.

Quote Originally Posted by Have a disco View Post
    I hereby will no longer take part in this thread, I have deleted most of my posts
    Since saying this 2 days ago, you've done 5 more posts in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Have a disco View Post
    I will survive

he has gone of the web at least
    As has been said before, no, he hasn't Badger. The main site appears to be suspended but the others are still up and running.

Stop worrying about this one individual and worry about developing your own business!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerFunk View Post
    That's fair enough, but doesn't it occur to you that his appearances on national TV do none of us any good, as it is yet another bad image in the back of people's minds about mobile discos.
    There are rouges in all walks of life just look at house of horrors! do you see plumbers going skint?
    I think not ,only the bad ones go down, for every bad one that goes there are hundreds/thousands that are good, why beat yourself up over a single person? as the saying goes every dog has his day and his is arriving very fast!
    so don't worry about it!
    The proof is on the dance floor & he ain't gonna have one!