Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "mood lighting"

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Being a lucky man and having lots of battery par cans it only takes me a couple of mins to set up moonlighting so does not eat into what is often not a very long time for room turn around. I put them on all day is the client wants them on and usually plug them in as they charge while being used too.
    I'm looking at upgrading to battery powered pars but my main issue is security, have you ever had problems with them disappearing or some drunk tool thinkig it would be funny to start swinging one around their head?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim - Scotland's Party DJ View Post
    I'm looking at upgrading to battery powered pars but my main issue is security, have you ever had problems with them disappearing or some drunk tool thinkig it would be funny to start swinging one around their head?
    My thoughts as well Jim. At least if they are plugged in then they look a bit more secure.

I use battery bars and cans usually on a fixed colour. Where possible I plug them in for the very reason above, saves any neds from playing at being Jedi's ?.. and they also charge!
    David.

allstarsentertainments.com

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Being a lucky man and having lots of battery par cans it only takes me a couple of mins to set up moonlighting so does not eat into what is often not a very long time for room turn around. I put them on all day is the client wants them on and usually plug them in as they charge while being used too.
    Been working on the side as well, there Toby???

Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!