Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Who Blogs ?

Default Who Blogs ?

Anyone on here write their own blogs ?
    I have started one but I find it hard work TBO to write articles that are actually interesting to read.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

I have a blog, simple enough to create with google's Blogger.... my style is quite stream-of-consciousness. I feel that unlike my facebook & website I can afford to be more self-indulgent.

When I do bother to write, it varies between "advice" articles for potential clients and some 'insights for other artists' (eg demonstarting my knowledge to clients in a backwards kind of way!), reviews/write ups of new songs I've added to my repertoire and "show reports" about past gigs.

I've been a bit negligent of them for a while.... I've noticed I get more interest when I post a synopsis directly into a post on my facebook page than then I just post the link to the blog itself.

I've been blogging for a few years now.
    I never used to like writing but one day I just sat down and started and I couldn't stop. I started writing my memoirs from as far back as I could remember and then stopped. When my Dad passed away 2 years ago I started it up again.
    I've done a lot music wise over the years and have blogged about that too. I have created one about the live music scene in my town and people have contributed to it too.
    I've also done one on my escapades over the years regarding Gary Numan which is followed too.

I love it. It helps me relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker Promotions View Post
    I never used to like writing but one day I just sat down and started and I couldn't stop
    I think Its a bit like writing a book, once you have an idea its a lot easier to get started and then more ideas start to flow.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?