Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: CD Pool 6 pack

Default CD Pool 6 pack

Anyone use it?

I like the idea that unlike the full packages, I'm not going to be getting a tonne of stuff I don't need or want but on the flipside, you're only getting a limited supply and maybe not getting all of the tunes that you really need.

What's your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim - Scotland's Party DJ View Post
    Anyone use it?
    Oh yuss. Excellent value, and often gives you the key tracks of the moment. However, if I could justify the outlay, I'd go for the Radio, Dance and Hits CD package. Till then, I'm very happy with Sixpack.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I've just downloaded this weeks new entries from the Radio 1 charts and I must admit I'm getting fed up with checking them every Monday. I heard CD Pool and the likes supply you with the all the stuff that's going to hit the charts in the not too distant future. So I might keep an eye on this thread

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ

I do the full mobile DJ package chart, hits, dance with cdpool, but to be honest I don't use loads of them so I'm gonna change to the sixpack, I'd try that first if i was you. Cdpool are good though really helpful

As already stated great value, I have been using it for about 6 months now and find it suits my needs at the moment. I did a school prom on friday and was presented with 3 A4 pages of requests the majority of which had been supplied by six pack.