Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Echosign help please.

Default Echosign help please.

This may be blindingly easy, I do hope so.
    When sending out contracts for signing, we need to put an email address in to send it to. Even though I may have the required info in my Contacts, or try to copy it from an email, I can't do, and have to enter it manually. Since this offers the twin possibilities for error of misreading the address, or mistyping, I'd dearly love to be able to copy and paste.
    Is this possible? Thanks in advance.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I'd dearly love to be able to copy and paste.
    Is this possible? Thanks in advance.
    From how I'm reading your post. It's who you're sending it to?

Then YES that's all I do just copy and paste it in. It says on it "searching" then the email address appears in a shaded box with a X on the left incase you want to delete it!

Any dramas you've got my number
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    From how I'm reading your post. It's who you're sending it to?

Then YES that's all I do just copy and paste it in. It says on it "searching" then the email address appears in a shaded box with a X on the left incase you want to delete it!

Any dramas you've got my number
    But where from? That's the problem. I can't find anywhere to copy it from. When I try to do that, it doesn't copy only the address. I've just had a go at copying straight from the address book, and did a bit better from there, but it was very long winded.

But where from? That's the problem. I can't find anywhere to copy it from.

I just lift it off the email with them or more often than not out of DJEP
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    I just lift it off the email with them or more often than not out of DJEP
    Expect a phone call for a walk through with a grumpy old git sat at his computer then. Not tonight.

Expect a phone call for a walk through with a grumpy old git sat at his computer then. Not tonight.
    No worries!!!

Default Warning and question.

Warning first. Long story short, I had a customer cancel a booking. Only problem was, she sent the cancellation to [email protected] believing that this was where the contract came from, and it was the correct thing to do. It wasn't, I just spent three hours loadin, travelling to and from the gig.

So, I know this is teaching Granny to suck eggs, but please put on your contracts the required method of cancellation, which email to use, or whatever you wish. ( Mind you, how she managed to not send the email to me is very difficult apparently *) Costly lesson learned.

The question. If the client manages to email Echosign, is there any way I can see it? I'm only a simple little soul, so I've got no idea. Thanks.

* After a type with the helpdesk at Echosign, it appears that if the customer hits " reply ", it comes to me. If the type in [email protected], it gets treated as spam, and deleted.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 18-07-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Default More Echosign woes!!

Don't get me wrong, I love Echosign, it's revolutionised my contract system totally, and I couldn't be without it.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this though? My NaD customer booked me, all exchanges by email, no problem. So far, so good. He ( eventually ) sent me an address, so that I could sort contracts. I sent him the standard email, which says among other things that the contract will arrive by Echosign.

Except it won't! Customer has an ****@email.com address. Works just fine for me, works just fine for him, works fine for both of us, each way. Doesn't work for Echosign.

Their helpdesk ( zendesk? What the is that? ) wasn't much help, mainly trying to tell me that the customer's address wasn't a real one. s They want him to log into Echosign, and use a code to access the document, in order to sign it, since he won't add them to his safe senders list, as he doesn't see why he should.

Has anyone else had anything like this, and how did it turn out? If it helps, he's apparently got an iphone, and is using mail.com Looks like I'll end up with Royal Mail on this one, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What is the domain you're sending to? Is echosign telling you it's not a correct email address?
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

From above :

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    What is the domain you're sending to?
    Customer has an ****@email.com address.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Is echosign telling you it's not a correct email address?
    Their helpdesk ( zendesk? What the is that? ) wasn't much help, mainly trying to tell me that the customer's address wasn't a real one.
    Customer's convinced that everything's fine his end, cos everything else gets through, no problem.
    Echosign maintain everything's fine their end, and I'm in the middle looking like a right

Anybody got a stamp?