Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Echosign help please.

I didn't know you could get an @email.com address....
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I can't help with the problem, sorry. Surely he can provide an alternative email address, family member,spouse etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    I didn't know you could get an @email.com address....
    Second one down, left hand column Every day's a school day, Neil. ( Mind you, until I started checking, I didn't either.
    There are some interesting ones there, as well. May have a further look later.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I can't help with the problem, sorry. Surely he can provide an alternative email address, family member,spouse etc?
    Oh Shaun, that's a logical solution, coming from someone who's well versed in such matters, and a very easy and simple fix. Simpler than all the technological solutions put forward by Echosign, who despite my proteststions, are convinced I'm dealing with a large company, complete with an IT department crammed with geeks.

It's actually a gentleman, who like me is not in the first flush of youth, and is obviously working on one of my fervent beliefs " If it ain't broke, don't fix it " ! In his opinion, it ain't broke, fault's with the tuppenny ha'penny company I've employed, and he's not going to firkle about with his end, when I can send it by good old reliable Royal Mail.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Probably caused by email.com, mail.com etc. etc. being commonly used by scammers / fakers / people-just-trying-the-form-out-with-fake-details etc. etc. to pass any simple "valid" email verification (e.g. a syntax check), and so many, many anti-spam measures will score these highly on the potential spam-o-meter, resulting in the likelihood of them reaching their intended recipient being much lower.

So, while you can get these addresses (your customer obviously has one) I wouldn't recommend using one.