I'm surprised that this venue has not been listed in this section already as one to be wary of.

It's a nice venue for starters. Wedding Breakfast etc upstairs. Buffet upstairs. Disco set up is downstairs in the far corner opposite the bar.
Access is difficult (especially if you have a member of staff that is very unhelpful).
There is a tiny space for around 5 cars opposite the venue but that's about it. Traffic lights outside the venue because of single lane traffic going over the bridge over the river.
Access is made by getting directions from the hotel firstly. You can't park where you unload the equipment. Short walk from vechile to where the Disco is to be set up.

Staff in general are very nice and very helpful (I must have picked the only one that wasn't!).

Sound limiter installed but doesn't seem to do much (I was using 2 x Mackie 450s with no problems at all. Nice levels).

Parking after you've set up. I found a space in the Council Offices. Pay & Display quite expensive but only £1.00 after 7.00pm which gives you until 8.00am. About 5 minute walk from venue.
Was told there were other car parks around but didn't get to see them.