Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Risk Assessment Template

Default Risk Assessment Template

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could help I'm looking for a risk assessment template online suitable for our Disco gigs. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to where I can buy or download one that I can go to work on.

Thanks in advance

James
    Magic & Hypnosis www.James-Kennedy.co.uk Discos & Event Managment www.EntsHQ.co.uk

You Have mail!

Thank you very much David that's very kind of you if I can ever be of any help to you just let me know.

Regards
    James
    Magic & Hypnosis www.James-Kennedy.co.uk Discos & Event Managment www.EntsHQ.co.uk

Is it for the Grand Central?

I sent my risk assessment for last weekend's gig and an upcoming gig away weeks ago, got no aknowledgement or thanks for doing so and no one asked for them (or my PAT or PLI certs) on the night.

Total waste of time doing it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim - Scotland's Party DJ View Post
    Is it for the Grand Central?

I sent my risk assessment for last weekend's gig and an upcoming gig away weeks ago, got no aknowledgement or thanks for doing so and no one asked for them (or my PAT or PLI certs) on the night.

Total waste of time doing it IMO.
    No Jim it's just one I need to start offering them to clients that request one I have been a DJ for over 20 years and it seems it more of an office job now with all the paperwork that's being asked for. I was never that great with stuff like this so even if you have one I could look at for inspiration would be great. I have just been given one but it would be great to see if they are different. Where are you based Jim?