Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 4 x White Abstract VRX Scanners

Default 4 x White Abstract VRX Scanners

Hi looking to sell my 4 white Abstract VRX scanners. These are the ones with interchangeable rotating gobo's. They are very good lights in good condition, mirrors excellent, and colours and gobo's all ok. comes with a dedicated VRX controller. There are no pre programmes in the controller as I've never used it since I brought the units other than setting them all to static, so not sure how well it works.

The covers do have some marks on the which you'd expect for white plastic but nothing distracting. a few of the covers have come loos as the plastic does get a little brittle around the fixings but putting longer bolts with small washers soon sorts them out.

Working bulbs (+ I spare) with some reasonable life in them. Bulbs can be purchased quiet cheaply off ebay (good ones for under £20 each) No cases sorry. unit 3 occasionally has a tendency to have a slightly different colour to the others, (I've seen it to be a colour or 2 out occasionally) I'm told this is very likely to be the stepper is a little slow, I do have 2 spare steppers (one long shaft and 1 short shaft) so it would be an easy fix.

Due to their size and not having suitable packaging for courier or posting collection is recommended. Based in Birmingham M6 J5.

Looking for offers around £650 Photo's or questions email me on info (at) distinctivesounds.co.uk.

Please note I'm working away from Saturday / next week but should be able to access here and will have email access. Collection from a week Sunday would be possible.

Hi These are still available open to reasonable offers, They are kept in 2 large really useful boxes (2 in each). The units have Very new GE bulbs in the (about 20 hour use at most) and a spare set of used bulbs.

I need the space so these need to go, photo's can be provided if needed I've pulled them out of the store.

photo.jpg
    Image of 2 of the 4 units (With protective home made hoods)

photo2.jpg
    Image of the other 2 units