North East NADJ Meeting – 12th November 2013. 7.30pm Start
Blackwell Meadows Rugby Ground, Darlington DL1 5NR

The 12th November sees our final meeting of the year. We are sticking with our ‘flip-flop’ programme of providing one educational based meeting followed by a kit based meeting, with the November meeting being primarily kit based.

In attendance for this meeting we are very fortunate to welcome along American DJ (ADJ) who are bringing an array of lighting fixtures to demo. Our supporting retailer Mike Stead, from Phase One has been working with ADJ to bring this extravaganza to Darlington.

What is going to be on display ? We don’t know, our trust has been passed to Mike and ADJ who I know will not disappoint. In fact we were thinking of what other content to add but have been told that ADJ will have more than enough to fill our meeting.

In addition to this we also have our regular goings on :

NADJ Round Up
20 second (NOTE SECOND) top tips
Second hand table – this has been a little poor of late, but why not bring any unwanted items to sell as others may be looking for new equipment before the mad Xmas season
Food
Raffle – some great prizes kindly donated my Phase One and American DJ
Networking – I think this is the biggest bonus to our meetings
BPM roundup – what did you like / did not like ?

£2.50 entry to include free food

This will be our last meeting this year with our January meeting also involving our AGM and election of committee members – Have a think if you fancy a committee role for the forthcoming year. Don’t be shy or afraid to say as it would be great to have new faces on board and help the branch go from strength to strength. Any queries please just ask any current committee member – we don’t bite and it’s not a competition.