Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: novopro sdx dj booth

Default novopro sdx dj booth

Hello all I am looking at getting a new dj booth as my current one has seen better days I was looking at getting the novopro sdx dj booth but cant see any reviews on line for it is anyone out there using one please ?

thanks

Wayne

Default Novopro SDX DJ Booth

Hi Wayne

I think mainly there are no reviews because it is such a new product having only been on the market for a little while. We have sold a few of these and the general feedback has been very positive - until recently we hadn't seen one fully as they where in our warehouse, however we have now put one in our showroom and my opinion is that it is a good product and solid in construction.

What I like is that Novopro - which is a new brand - have thought about it before bringing it to the UK, including a good quality manual which you don't normally see with stands particularly. Upon first construction it will take a little longer, but once up it will be much quicker to pack down and build back up again. I like the shelf idea and the round lighting bar too as this means you can use something like the multi clamp if you wanted too.

My only negative is probably the way the middle spigot that joins the lighting bar sits smaller than the other bars which you do notice when close up.

Hope this helps.