Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Linking ACME Dynamo Party scanners

Default Linking ACME Dynamo Party scanners

Hi guys. I have been tryng to set up my 4 Dynamo Party scanners and am trying to get them to work as slaves to the first master light. This seem to work fine in that they all change colour at the same time and move when they decide to.

The issue i am having is getting them to move to the music, it might be that the music is just not loud enough as I am using it in my garage off computer speakers. Also I dont seem to be able to get the small programmed switch panel at the back to creat different functions. Would anyone have a good site for a decent instruction manual for these or experience of setting these lights up as a linked to each other.

Thanks,
    Gary

I used to have these, and don't remember any problems with them. I only linked them and left them to do their thing sound to light, and they were OK.

Have you tried setting a different unit as the first in the chain, to rule out a problem with the microphone input?

If you Google 'acme dynamo manual', it is still readily available.

I'm out doing a Christmas Party later, so i'll make a note of the dipswitch settings and let you know - I'd do it now but the car is already loaded from last night.
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Hi Gary!

This very topic has been covered before on the forum. Try having a look at this thread and I'm sure you'll find your answers, and a link to the effect manual, there!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!