Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Liquid for a hazer

Default Liquid for a hazer

For a hazer, what liquid do the members here currently recommend please?

Most of the time hazers will work with most makes of fluid. Which Hazer do you have ?

Stairville 300. Have heard that some liquids have better consistency than others, perhaps giving a finer haze.

I always used the EM liquid from Thomann but no doubt most will be ok.

Yes for that machine you can use any Haze fluid. We stock the Atmotech range from Prolight - which you can buy as a Light or Dense haze and our customers seem very happy with those products if that helps.

I know Thomann can be cheap - but if you can always try and buy in the UK - it is important to support the economy for all industries to help create and keep UK jobs - as those are the people them spending their money in the big circle. There are many great retailers in this industry to choose from.

Also important not to advertise if you aren't a supporting retailer.

I deliberately didn't put any links for that reason. However, feel free to let me know how you do become a 'supporting retailer'.

Quote Originally Posted by discoworld View Post
    However, feel free to let me know how you do become a 'supporting retailer'.
    Hi there,

Becoming an advertiser is just a few clicks away, and relatively inexpensive (£25 for 6 months or £40 for the year). You'll be provided with a dedicated sub-forum at the top of the forum, and from within your section you can advertise freely. In addition, should anyone ask for advice on the open forum in regards to an item you sell, you'll be able to post a link to your product.

Ok...how to sign up....

At the top of the forum click on Forum Actions and select Edit Profile.

Scroll down, and on he left hand panel select Paid Subscriptions.

Then select which subscription plan you require (6 or 12 months) from the drop down menu.

Once payment has been made send me a PM stating the name you wish for your forum section, plus a short text description.

If you require any further info please feel free to contact me via PM.
    Last edited by Shaun; 12-12-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by discoworld View Post
    Yes for that machine you can use any Haze fluid. We stock the Atmotech range from Prolight - which you can buy as a Light or Dense haze and our customers seem very happy with those products if that helps.

I know Thomann can be cheap - but if you can always try and buy in the UK - it is important to support the economy for all industries to help create and keep UK jobs - as those are the people them spending their money in the big circle. There are many great retailers in this industry to choose from.
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that there were 2 types of haze liquid. Which ones usually preferable?