Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you listen to your music on at home?

Quote Originally Posted by leelive View Post
    just discovered Ozomatli by hearing "Cut Chemist Suite" by then in this way.
    Good band - saw them live (without CT) in Bristol many years ago.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

I'm hoping Santa brings me a full Sonos system If not, I know where I'm hitting for the boxing day sales

I've already got my eye on some in-ceiling speakers for my office and the kitchen, and started doing the preparatory work...

I've got a few friends who run Sonos throughout their houses, and it is a very good system. If you can get a demo of it, you should.

I'm like Shaun and Daz in that I tend to listen to very little music that's not work related or a reccy for my media library. I do listen to the radio on my smartphone on the bus going to the day job on a morning (usually Chris Evans on Radio 2) and sometimes on the way home but that's about it. I'm rarely in the house as my kids live with their mam and I go to see them three nights a week (as well as having them weekend daytimes). I need to to get more "me" time!!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I have a cheap docking station for my Ipod in the kitchen which I stick on if I'm footering about in there cooking.

CDs are played via my Xbox just now in the living room.

I've just moved and the "dude room" for all my guitars, drums, books and the like is just a big dumping ground at the moment but once it's done I'll have some sort of stereo in there that can run an iPod, laptop or CDs through. It'll also have a big padlock to keep the missus out

I also go through little phases of listening to next to no music and others where I have it on constantly.

I scored about a dozen great 90s albums from Poundland last night - (bit of Idlewild and james for a quid each? yes please) so I'll be working my way through those over the weekend / Christmas holidays.

Other times I can go a long time without putting a single record on.

I also go through phases of listening to the radio through the TV while I'm pottering about but that's mainly to keep up with the latest releases.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 20-12-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Merged posts