Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One for the Speaker Techie's!!

Quote Originally Posted by deltic View Post
    Fancy you coming up with an idea like that............though i fear it may have been done before
    How fondly I remember that feat of engineering! Although I didn't specifically state it, I envisaged the amplifier and speaker being separate.

The big drawback I remember with that Peavey amp is that as far as I can make out from the manual, you can't bridge it, so you either have one channel redundant, or two subs. Possibly there's a lightweight Behringer that will bridge, I don't know.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    How fondly I remember that feat of engineering! Although I didn't specifically state it, I envisaged the amplifier and speaker being separate.

The big drawback I remember with that Peavey amp is that as far as I can make out from the manual, you can't bridge it, so you either have one channel redundant, or two subs. Possibly there's a lightweight Behringer that will bridge, I don't know.
    Set up as per pictures one Chanel is redundant but could be made to drive another sub fairly easily.
    www.mobiledjcumbria.co.uk

N.A.D.J Member

North East & Cumbria branch Founder member