Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: New laser printer, Recommendations please

Default New laser printer, Recommendations please

It's about time to retire my current Lexmark laser printer, scanner , copier

Anybody bought recently and have some recommendation or know of any decent deals at the minute?

The only specifics is that it needs to be able to print, scan & copy. Not fussed about make or wether it's usb cabled or wifi.

Thanks in advance
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Xerox Phaser range. I used to have a big press and moved to a tiny one and its actually very good considering the £75 price and footprint.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

What Phaser have you got Toby. I have a 6100N and whilst it still prints OK the LCD display and all the LEDs have packed up. Fine whilst its working but a real bugger to find out whats wrong when it just stops !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    What Phaser have you got Toby. I have a 6100N and whilst it still prints OK the LCD display and all the LEDs have packed up. Fine whilst its working but a real bugger to find out whats wrong when it just stops !!!!
    Well having said that mine has a fuser problem or its the paper?
    I think its that model??

For £70 they are almost consumables over 2-3 years as its cheaper to change the printer and keep the old one for parts.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post

For £70 they are almost consumables over 2-3 years as its cheaper to change the printer and keep the old one for parts.
    Exactly why I'm looking at getting a new printer as it's roughly the same price to change the toners as it is to buy a new printer!
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Exactly why I'm looking at getting a new printer as it's roughly the same price to change the toners as it is to buy a new printer!
    Try the better phaser range as that will last for much longer and you can get cheap consumables from people on contract that over order and sell on bay. I used to sell all the toner and parts that I did not need.

www.mobiledjcumbria.co.uk

N.A.D.J Member

North East & Cumbria branch Founder member

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    It's worth checking the printing capacity of the cartridge supplied with the new printer, they are frequently considerably less than the capacity of a replacement cartridge.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire