Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VDJ8

Purchased VDJ8 this morning, installed it and plugged in the new HD4500. Worked a treat.
    I miss the little loop section with the 4, 8, 12, 16 etc as I found that really easy to use but I have a lot of testing to do anyway.
    I like it so far. It seems pretty quick and the CPU is very low too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker Promotions View Post
    Purchased VDJ8 this morning, installed it and plugged in the new HD4500. Worked a treat.
    I miss the little loop section with the 4, 8, 12, 16 etc as I found that really easy to use but I have a lot of testing to do anyway.
    I like it so far. It seems pretty quick and the CPU is very low too.
    If you switch back to the VDJ 7 Skin in VDJ 8 then you'll get the loop section back.

I'm trying to work out where the "Other effects" section has gone - I need to go and read the SBDJ Freestyler plugin section on the VDJ forum to find out where it went and what the alternative is... I was going to use it last week, but this stopped me.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Thanks for that.
    I tested it out tonight in a gig situation and it was good as gold............apart from the fact that at some points when I was scrolling for tracks I noticed that the top half of VDJ8 went white?
    It wasn't a problem as such as the tracks still played but I didn't like it as I thought it may crash.

I'll be getting VDJ7 back on the laptop just in case.

Default VDJ 8

Hi,

just played a gig for over 7 hrs (yes a long time) and VDJ worked perfectly for me.

I am currently using version 8 build 1910.767 on my PC Laptop and it worked all night without a glitch.

The sound engine is very good and sounds a lot clearer than Version 7, although that's a personal opinion and have no way to prove that.

It take a bit of getting used to and I actually like the new feature of having multiple lists in the browser.

Yes it has had a fair share of bugs, but to be fair Atomix are making releases available on a regular basis.

I'm happy with it and a lot of the plugins have been or are in the process of being re-written to work with the new release.
    -------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
    www.vip-disco.co.uk

10 hr wake with disco and karaoke using VDJ8 and black sheep skin - video works a bit different but was fine unlike my legs and voice
    Andy P
    Disco Couture

www.discocouture.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/discocouture