Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting a Bad Review of a Wedding Supplier

Is this the thread about the young supplier who runs a company starting with A?

If the Daily Record can run a story on him I think you're in the clear mate

Quote Originally Posted by Jim - Scotland's Party DJ View Post
    Is this the thread about the young supplier who runs a company starting with A?

If the Daily Record can run a story on him I think you're in the clear mate
    Yep, one and the same. Curiousity got the better of me and I checked out Lee's Facebook page when he posted this. After reading the story (and press release) I'd agree with you.

After reading the newspaper article a few things crossed my mind. First, who in their right mind would have a teenager as their wedding planner?? Epic fail from the off, it seems to me!

Secondly, The Scottish Wedding Awards can't be up to much if they've given an award to someone like this who seems to have a string of unhappy customers gunning for him.

And, lastly, it's not just teenage wedding suppliers. This story bears an uncanny resemblence to an issue with a certain supplier that has affected some of our forum members on here in recent times. I wonder if those issues were finally resolved?
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    After reading the newspaper article a few things crossed my mind. First, who in their right mind would have a teenager as their wedding planner?? Epic fail from the off, it seems to me!

Secondly, The Scottish Wedding Awards can't be up to much if they've given an award to someone like this who seems to have a string of unhappy customers gunning for him.

And, lastly, it's not just teenage wedding suppliers. This story bears an uncanny resemblence to an issue with a certain supplier that has affected some of our forum members on here in recent times. I wonder if those issues were finally resolved?
    I may be wrong on this but I'm sure the Scottish Wedding Awards only started last year or the previous year and it was very much one of those: "sign up and whoever gets the most votes / likes" wins an award.

Say what you want about the VOWS, at least there is a certain level of judging that goes on.