Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: RCF ART 710 mk ii

Default RCF ART 710 mk ii

Decided to part with my pair DB Technologies Cromo 12 Club active speakers, and went for the RCF ART 710 A due to it being easier to fit into the boot of a car and transport around.

Will be adding the RCF ART 902 AS sub to add a bit of low end, and I'm wondering what size of venues would this system cover, e.g marquee's, Pub's, Large Halls etc: and would it cover e.g up to 200 people.

Hello Allan. Re your question, I'm sorry I have no experience of the kit you have now or previously, so can't offer any accurate comments. I'm sure others will though.
    May I ask you to pop over to the newbies section and introduce yourself, it's nice to know who we're typing to, and can often help us to offer advice more tailored to your situation. Thanks.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I use a pair of RCF 902s with HD12as. Used them on NYE for 250 people and was still only playing at 70%. Also used them for marque wedding for 140 with similar results.

Don't think you would be able able to cover such numbers with only the one sub. I have used one sub and two tops for 120-140 but it didn't sound as sweet or natural. I am happy to use the tops on their own for gigs of upto 80 as they have response down to 45hz. I don't know if it is because they are "run in" but the bass is more fulsome and carries further than when I got them a year ago.