Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: just like to say thank you

Default just like to say thank you

Just like to say thank you to mr fisher and his better half for putting up with me and andy neen for a good few hours yesterday.
    We arrived out in the sticks somewhere miles from civilisation and his wife had put up some butties and sausage rolls and a great cupper.
    We then went off to a big barn and listened to a couple sound systems.
    Then as we left his wife handed me and Andy some cake it was very tasty.
    Its always a pleasure seeing peter.
    And thanks to andy for inviting me to go down with him even though i ended up selling me something ( he always seems to know when i want something )
    Once again thank you peter and your wife

Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    Just like to say thank you to mr fisher and his better half for putting up with me and andy neen for a good few hours yesterday.
    We arrived out in the sticks somewhere miles from civilisation and his wife had put up some butties and sausage rolls and a great cupper.
    We then went off to a big barn and listened to a couple sound systems.
    Then as we left his wife handed me and Andy some cake it was very tasty.
    Its always a pleasure seeing peter.
    And thanks to andy for inviting me to go down with him even though i ended up selling me something ( he always seems to know when i want something )
    Once again thank you peter and your wife
    Nice to see you on the forum Sean. Pop back on from time to time.

Whist we've got a thread thanking Peter, I'll hop on and say thank you to him (and his good lady) too, for the lovely litre bottle of Whisky they had couriered up to me. Very tasty it was too (hic). Thank you very much Peter & Mrs Peter.