Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wav vs mp3

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post

My main DJ has a £7000 Nexo rig and mine cost about £900 if that.
    There is a difference I grant you but not IMO a £6000 one
    As had already been said, it's the law of diminishing returns. I heard a vocalist playing through a pair of EV 12's (EV ZLX 12P I believe) and they sounded fantastic and looked the business as well. I looked them up after I got home - £500 a pair

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

It's funny how we all do/see these things differently, when ultimately the end product is the same to the customer.

I remember a thread with a theme along those lines - asking whether the equipment and lighting you buy is for you, or for the clients. I suppose a reasonable counter-argument to that would be that if something makes you more confident as a DJ - you'd do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerFunk View Post
    I suppose a reasonable counter-argument to that would be that if something makes you more confident as a DJ - you'd do a better job.
    A counter to the counter argument could be, having all the bells and whistles kit may lead you to think your kit will compensate for your lack of ability, which we all know, it won't.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire