Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Denon HD2500 / New Controller? I need some help / advice....please!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post

I have a suspicion that Native Instruments will have a considerably better concept in the near future.
    And my head is saying " I very much doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

Come on Shaun, you're swimming against the tide. Faster searches, more buttons to impress punters with, big big screen with as much information as you could ever want, plays Karaoke files, and so simple that even I've got one. I've never heard a more convincing argument.
    Lalalalala I'm not listening ....lalalalalalalalala.

Its all going very starship enterprise if you ask me as setups have moved away from piles of crapallover the place to more sleek and sexy.
    i still like the look of a lit up macbook, but I guess that will look dated before too long as well.

That screen thing was the coolest set up I have seen so perhaps Iron man type quantum computing will take over and it will be more of a visual experience for the guests? Will be more like Tron looking at the big DJ's. If lighting and sound keep getting smaller that will be more out of the way and less visible, making a screen/booth just a crowd barrier, which lets face it we don't need at 95% of gigs (well the ones I attend anyway).

Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    If lighting and sound keep getting smaller that will be more out of the way and less visible, making a screen/booth just a crowd barrier, which lets face it we don't need at 95% of gigs (well the ones I attend anyway).
    Well well well Toby. What an interesting concept. Not unlike one propounded by a former member here, whose name temporarily escapes me.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Well well well Toby. What an interesting concept. Not unlike one propounded by a former member here, whose name temporarily escapes me.
    Did he get his equipment trashed then
    It has gone very minimal in the last few years even compared to 10 years ago and the trend seems to be continuing.

You definitely need something in the way on second thoughts - maybe they will have a force field or something that only zaps 's
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Well this has gone off topic hasn't it

Update - I will be receiving a replacement HD2500 this week.

Replacement HD2500 came yesterday and it is in perfect condition. I got it from a guy who had used it a handful of times. HDD upgraded to 80GB with Solid State HD although I doubt if I will use that.
    Just added the database and tested for a few hours and I'm back to where I was before the issues.

And it cost me £225.00 delivered.
    Bargain!