Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 year olds!

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Thank you KrazyTaz

I've always found what you say about requests to be true, offer glowsticks to the first 10 requestees if you are having difficultly getting any. Beware that you'll need to give out glowsticks to everyone else after doing this else you'll have trouble! Also, only have a limited amount on you (leave the rest in the car!) else you'll spend the whole night giving them out!

But generally, what badger said about the music is true.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    thanks for the post kazs daughter .... any chance of you sneakily postin a pic of ya mum doing the dances we all want to know what she looks like lol.
    not a chance! she always looks away or afraid she might look bigger! suppose i could try and get one sneakily but i don't have a camera so mum will probz delete it unless i ask dad for his! lol

taz
    -x-
    Krazy by name - krazy by nature.They don't call me Krazy for nothing

www.kkdisco.co.uk

www.freecycle.org (keeping good stuff out of landfills - Please take a look)

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Although 'games' as such may be a bit babyish, ones that get the boys and girst together go down well - such as 'Arches', where you get the girls to form arches and the boys to run down the middle and when the music stops, they drop the arches to try and catch a boy.... then swap round so that the boys do the arches and the girls run down the middle.

We've had parties for this age where they didn't want to do anything else for the entire party!!!!!!!!!!!! (It's at that awkward age where they are still pretending that they dislike each other, but really want to spend time with each other!)

As with everything though, it does depend on the group you've got on the day.

Agree totally with Angela. Be thankful that it's a girl's party, They will give you all the requests you can handle, music first and foremost, games like arches will be requested till you're sick of it, and don't forget the slow dances at the end!!