Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: HK Audio Lucas Nano 600

Hybrid View

Slightly off topic but still on (keep reading and you'll see what I mean) I purchased the Nano 300 version. Solely for use for ceremonies and background music type applications.

So far very impressed, it's really good so I can only imagine how good the 600 is! The only thing I'm struggling with is a speaker pole. The hole for the pole on the 300 is smaller than the 600 and not threaded. I'm struggling to find something that fits. I know HK do the pukka Nano pole with cables and bag etc but it has some not so great reviews and I don't like the look of it. Any ideas of what will fit? The recess in the 300 is approx 1" wide and 2 and a bit deep. I've scoured the usual suspects but no joy.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    The only thing I'm struggling with is a speaker pole. The hole for the pole on the 300 is smaller than the 600 and not threaded.
    I know taking tools to a new piece of kit can be a daunting prospect, but is it possible to fit a standard threaded one? Under a tenner, and you could use an existing pole.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I know taking tools to a new piece of kit can be a daunting prospect, but is it possible to fit a standard threaded one? Under a tenner, and you could use an existing pole.
    I was thinking that. Looking at it it's 3 phillips screws so will investigate later!

Well, it comes off ok and rougly measures up to one of these so have ordered one and see how I get on. Also ordered the adaptors from Thomann making good use of my vouchers for review writing!

Name:  m20.JPG
Views: 650
Size:  7.0 KB

Will update all when they arrive.
    Last edited by Spirits High; 20-06-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs