Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Wanted - Uplighting

Default Wanted - Uplighting

Looking for any sort of decent uplighting. Wired or Wireless is an option. (If Wireless preferably if you are based in Central Scotland as postage would be very high).

ADJ Mega Tri Par Go, LEDJ 1T34 etc. look good for what I need.

Thomann do LED PAR cans for as little as less than £26 each. Is this not an option for you?
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I have a batch of slimline (and solid) white battery/wireless DMX coming over from next week if your interested.
    Have not worked out the prices yet, but they will be very well priced. How many do you want I will have 50 units.

They are really solid unlike some of the other ones i have had, really great range, 9 x 15 watt and 10hours life.
    The best cheaper battery lights i have seen if you ask me!! Used them for several months now with no problems.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yourdj; 09-10-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Cheers guys,

Dazzy D I have seen some thomann stairville stuff etc. I am looking for slimline flat pars and preferably ones that the power runs into the side so they don't need to be propped up on legs.

I saw one I thought looked like a decent spec form stairville but the iec and dmx ins/outs were directly underneath so it would need to be put up on legs.

RE: battery lights I'd be buying them in batches of 8 upto probably about 24 so if you could email me through some spec and pricing for 8,16 and 24 units to [email protected] I would be happy to have a wee chat with you.

Best Regards
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I have a batch of slimline (and solid) white battery/wireless DMX coming over from next week if your interested.
    Have not worked out the prices yet, but they will be very well priced. How many do you want I will have 50 units.

They are really solid unlike some of the other ones i have had, really great range, 9 x 15 watt and 10hours life.
    The best cheaper battery lights i have seen if you ask me!! Used them for several months now with no problems.

Hi Toby

Can you pm me details of these please if you still have any available?
    Wedding DJ Glasgow - Edinburgh http://david-munro.co.uk
    Giant love letters Glasgow - Edinburgh http://dbxevents.co.uk