Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: For Sale: NJD Chaos 2, Prosound Amp & NJD Bass Speakers

Default For Sale: NJD Chaos 2, Prosound Amp & NJD Bass Speakers

I have 2 NJD Chaos 2 (250W Auto Moon) lights in excellent condition, fully working and still in their original box. These were kept as a backup so hardly used.
    I am looking for £50 each or £80 for the pair (excluding postage). Collection from Banbury would be preferred due to the weight.

I also have a Prosound 1000 amp in a carpeted wooden rack, this is the original style amp (without the vu meters), again this was kept as a backup so hardly used and never clipped.
    This was fully working last time I used it.
    I am looking for £50 (excluding postage). Collection would be preferred due to the weight.

I also have 2 NJD 400W Celestion 15" 400W passive birch ply speakers, two custom made Hot Covers are included. These are in excellent condition, never pushed to their limit.
    I am looking for £80 each or £120 for the pair. Collection only due to the weight and size.

All these price are ONO so feel free to make me a offer, I can send pictures if required.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

Bump!
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.