Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Two light effects - weddings

Default Two light effects - weddings

So, after purchasing 4 ADJ Inno Rolls with the thought of using them for weddings along with our mood light show I have found that I can't control them how I would like. They move to dam fast.

I am now going to sell them and am trying to figure out what else to for.

What's your thoughts folks?

Did you get the original Inno's or the newer HP versions...the new HP ones go quite slow...
    just ian
    Wedding DJ - DISCOfever

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticdisco View Post
    So, after purchasing 4 ADJ Inno Rolls with the thought of using them for weddings along with our mood light show I have found that I can't control them how I would like. They move to dam fast.
    Is that using the built in shows, or under DMX control? Most lights (especially barrels) move too fast for weddings without either a DMX controller or the manufacturers recommended hand controller (UC3, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticdisco View Post
    What's your thoughts folks?
    I think you've got some very nice lights there which ought to be well suited for the job

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography