Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: About Paid Subscriptions....

Default About Paid Subscriptions....

Wanted to pay my subs today but the instructions don't seem to work - like for example I can't see the link to the User Control Panel (User CP) at the top of the page

To become an MDD supporter,

1. Click on ‘User CP’ at the top of the page

2. Click on ‘Paid Subscriptions’ at the bottom left of the page

3. Click on the arrow next to the ‘Cost’ box and choose the only option there (1 Month - £1.00)* and click ‘Order’

I suspect you change vbulletin versions and never updated the subscription instructions?

Also can't I just paypal you guys £12? Doing it a pound a month seems daft, even if I do live in Stoke-On-Trent with the rest of the 'pound shop' brigade

Rich

Finding the correct option is easy - when you know how!!

Click on Settings on the top right menu bar for the website (not your browser!!). Down the left hand side look for the "My Settings" box and you'll find the "My Account" options and the last one in that block is "Paid subscriptions". Click this and it'll take you to the correct page.

As for paying £12 in one go, I'm sure Daz (Solitaire) used to accept cheques for an annual payment. Maybe send him a private message on this one and see what he can do for you.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Sorted - I'll just pay the £1 a month then it's not a problem but would happily have paid for the year

Perhaps a moderator just needs to edit the payment instructions so they actually match the process required? lol

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post

Perhaps a moderator just needs to edit the payment instructions so they actually match the process required? lol

Rich
    Done! Thanks for pointing that out for us.