Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Case for Duratruss

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Default Case for Duratruss

You know when you have something in your head, and you're sure that something like it exists but you can't find it?

For my truss plinths, I've bought cases like this. I've got a 2m and a 1.5m, which will hold the four 'ladders' of the plinths in their respective size bags (two plinths of each size, two 'ladders' per plinth). Job done.

Basically, I'm looking for the equivalent for the Duratruss DT-33 150. I have three of them and I want a bag that will hold all three. I've asked various people and nobody can think of anything that will do that. Surely there must be something?

I had a look at the Chauvet CHS-Goal Gear Bag, but was told that it may fit, or it may not.

Does anybody have any thoughts or solutions?

Give Tracy a ring at EMSL in grantham they make them to order - good quality as weell have had some done for my speakers and considering haveing some done for my Kam Trussing!
    new website domain name... http://www.dejavuroadshow.tk/

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    Give Tracy a ring at EMSL in grantham they make them to order - good quality as weell have had some done for my speakers and considering haveing some done for my Kam Trussing!
    I'll be sure to do that. Thanks very much.