Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: A Big shout to all Djs out there

Default A Big shout to all Djs out there

Hello everyone im Mark a professional singer by profession and also a Dj.Pretty much learned the basic skills and have a cracking set up and fab lightshow available for any occassion.Ive been searching for years for somewhere for Djs and at last have found what I hope will offer me advice, tips and opportunities to find more work.I will no doubt make mistakes on here as we all probably do but im sure I will be kept right.Cheers

Hello and welcome, Mark. Good to have you here.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Default where to post available dates

Where do I post my availability to? Do the general public who are looking to hire a disco come on here.I still have a number of days left to fill over xmas including boxing day and new years day.cheers

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn8169 View Post
    Where do I post my availability to? Do the general public who are looking to hire a disco come on here.I still have a number of days left to fill over xmas including boxing day and new years day.cheers
    Welcome to the forum Mark, and in answer to your question, no, the public don’t search on here, just DJs.

We do offer each other cover and leads though, but it’s best to contribute to the forum for a while so people get to know a bit more about you.

Have you tried NeedaDisco at all? Once you sign up you’ll get leads sent to you. I you use the search function at the top of the page you’ll find quite a few threads about it.

Hi Mark. Good to have you along. Got any pics of your "fab" lightshow to share?

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Welcome to the forum Mark, and in answer to your question, no, the public don’t search on here, just DJs.
    ....but they can on the directory.

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/

Hi Mark

Welcome aboard! Nice to have another Singer+DJ amid the ranks: I think there's others apart from me on here: including LeeLive I think, who I've learned a few things and got great ideas from.

Either way - you'll absolutely find useful tips, help and knowledge here.... *getting* singing gig maybe no-so-much but it's an ideal place to start networking and earning recommendations.

Would love to see some photos of how you approch you gigs/setup, as it can be a different approach to purely DJing , I find. (I do either and both.) Do you have a website? Would love a nose around.

Anyway - see you around! :-D

Jon Paul

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar