Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Mixer

Default Mixer

Hi there
    I'm helping my roadie put together a second rig but he's a bit strapped for cash

Does anyone have an inexpensive mixer that needs a new home?

Nothing fancy - rough spec as follows:

*3 to 5 channels + mic
    *separate master and booth outputs (for independant control of the subs)
    *slider faders rather than knobs prefered
    (he likes black mixers but I told him not to be so fussy lol)

Something like a Citronic or a Behringer DJX700/750 would do fine if the price is nice, or anything that meets the above requirements really.

Cheers
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    Hi there
    I'm helping my roadie put together a second rig but he's a bit strapped for cash

Does anyone have an inexpensive mixer that needs a new home?

Nothing fancy - rough spec as follows:

*3 to 5 channels + mic
    *separate master and booth outputs (for independant control of the subs)
    *slider faders rather than knobs prefered
    (he likes black mixers but I told him not to be so fussy lol)

Something like a Citronic or a Behringer DJX700/750 would do fine if the price is nice, or anything that meets the above requirements really.

Cheers
    Rich
    I think I have a Citronic 10:4 mk 4 kicking around somewhere in the lock up that I might be prepared to part with. I'm sure I kept it as it was an "old faithful". I might have an old and battered Studiomaster Fusion that still works. If I have, you can have that for free apart from the cost of delivery. Let me have a root around next time I can get to the back of it and see what there is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    I think I have a Citronic 10:4 mk 4 kicking around somewhere in the lock up that I might be prepared to part with. I'm sure I kept it as it was an "old faithful". I might have an old and battered Studiomaster Fusion that still works. If I have, you can have that for free apart from the cost of delivery. Let me have a root around next time I can get to the back of it and see what there is in there.

Hi Matty
    I'm sure either would do the job fine (depending on price for the Citronic of course) - if you can dig them out of the back of your unit

Rich

If I remember correctly, the SM Fusion was a karaoke mixer and it allowed you to mix two channels of video as well as audio. At least I think it was the Fusion! If so, it was quite a feature-packed mixer.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Got one now, thanks guys

Maplins were selling off some Numark M4 3-channel mixers, and managed to get one at £53 brand new

Only thing it didn't have is the booth output but that wasn't totally essential, it fit the bill in all other aspects

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    If I remember correctly, the SM Fusion was a karaoke mixer and it allowed you to mix two channels of video as well as audio. At least I think it was the Fusion! If so, it was quite a feature-packed mixer.
    That's the one. I used it when I used to do karaoke in town some years ago. Not seen any action for 4 years but I still have it. Its in a bit of a state and looks like its ready to go inth ebin, but it works!

Its buried right in the back of the unit. PAT test day is Saturday 14 March so if I haven't got to it by then, I'll hoick it out and anyone that wants it can have it for a smal consideration.