Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Christmas Party Games

Default Christmas Party Games

Bit of help needed please as I'm not one for indulging in games of any sort, so this is way out of my comfort zone.

I received an e-mail from the venue today which in turn has come from their client for a private Christmas party on Saturday 15 December.

The client will require some games from yourself on the evening if that’s okay? They had a disco last year in Hull that played like the 12 days of Christmas around the room – will be approx. 10 mins before dinner, and a few minutes after – they have also requested no old fashioned music and no 80’s

So, any Hull chaps, was this you? Does anyone know how to play a "12 days of Christmas" game or has any ideas that I can beg, borrow or steal, I'm open to offers.

Thank 'ee kindly

Some ideas.

Few more

Twelve days is in here Turns out I guessed correctly.

Further ideas

Some form of bingo. Play your cards right. There's a good one where you give everyone a sheet of newspaper, and they stand on it. Then they fold it and stand on it. Keep going till you have a winner, the last one to fall off.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk