Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [SOLD] - Fluxia DLB100 DMX LED Bar / Uplighters x 5

Default [SOLD] - Fluxia DLB100 DMX LED Bar / Uplighters x 5

Hi guys

I have five of these Fluxia DLB100 DMX LED Bars for sale all in very good fully working condition (very few scuffs or marks on the paintwork and no faulty LEDs or scratched perspex)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fluxia-DLB...-/281480690679

Here is a quick video of one of them running on my test bench in ambient daylight. https://youtu.be/yFLQ0OX6uwQ
    They can run a lot of very impressive effect sequences (far more than you see in this video) such as washes, strobes, fades and colour cross-fading and are suprisingly bright.

They are 1 metre long and can be daisychained together (IEC power in/out and DMX in/out) up to 30 units. They are very light and portable.

They run in standalone, auto, sound to light, Master/Slave and DMX modes.

These have just been serviced, these units have a common fault in the power supplies and the offending part has been replaced with a higher rated component

I'm looking for £250 for the lot. That's a bit of a bargain at £50 each! I don't have the little brackets that fit on the ends of the units but they work fine as uplighter lying flat on the floor. If you want, I can make some brackets so they can be angled. The original brackets are very simple 'L' shaped metal. I can make suitable replacements up at £5 a pair (that's £25 for enough brackets to fit all five lights) but to be honest they are not really needed and would be very easy to make yourself at a later date if required.

I have a sixth one of these LED bars that is currently faulty. I know exactly what is wrong with it but can't repair it as the faulty component - the microcontroller - is only available from AVSL and I haven't had a reply from their technical department yet. If I am able to get the replacement part this one will also be for sale £50

Anyone interested to buy before I list these on ebay?

Rich

By the way - the video is with the unit angled directly upwards, not towards me - otherwise it would have just dazzled the camera and you would not have seen the effects properly!

So it is actually much brighter than it looks in the video.

Rich

ive been wanting one of these for the top of my DJ stand which is 4ft - so the 3.3ft wouldn't be long enough and 2 would be too long.
    Andy P
    Disco Couture

www.discocouture.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/discocouture

LOL ATDF: I've not been told 'it isn't long enough' before!

Just get two and let them over hang at the ends lol

I could be pursuaded to split these at £50 each, though I'd rather try sell them all in one lot first if someone wants them......

Rich
    Last edited by dicky; 15-04-2015 at 04:40 PM.

interested but bit of a distance away,

@funktions

They are very light if you want them - will check total weight tomorrow but postage should be minimal

Rich

Hi guys

Just checked they weigh under 3Kg each

I can offer free postage on the whole lot - so £250 for all five inc postage to UK mainland addresses (bit more to the neck end of Scotland!!)

sold - pending payment tbc.

Rich

trying to pm you

not getting any incoming PMs from you mate since the one asking how to pay and I replied back the bank details for money transfer

moderators can you help?