Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SOLD] - Fluxia DLB100 DMX LED Bar / Uplighters x 5

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    not getting any incoming PMs from you mate since the one asking how to pay and I replied back the bank details for money transfer

moderators can you help?
    says your inbox is full mate

not getting any incoming PMs from you mate since the one asking how to pay and I replied back the bank details for money transfer

moderators can you help?
    Unfortunately, as a mod, I don't (think) I have any rights to look in to your private messaging system. I certainly can't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by funktions View Post
    says your inbox is full mate
    Dicky, have you checked your private message inbox? You may need to delete some messages before you can receive new ones. Everyone's mailbox has a size limit. Failing this, is it not an option to give funktions a private email or even PM a telephone number so you sort this out that way between the two of you? Just a thought!

If your inbox isn't full, and you still can't receive and private messages, then let me know and I'll raise it with the admin team.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Oh ffs! What a mistaika to maika lol!!!

OK I emptied out my mail box now - sorry about that funktions mate Did you get the message with the bank details on?

Just out of interest my Sent Items folder always has appeared to be empty on this site - I never could see any of my sent mail though at the top of the page it said I had 50 items in there and I had the option to delete them

On Vbulletin sites before I never had a problem reading my sent items

Rich

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Just out of interest my Sent Items folder always has appeared to be empty on this site - I never could see any of my sent mail though at the top of the page it said I had 50 items in there and I had the option to delete them

Rich
    Might need to change your settings.

Go to settings (top right of screen) > General Settings (left of screen) > Select 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    Might need to change your settings.

Go to settings (top right of screen) > General Settings (left of screen) > Select 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.

Benny has solved your problem. Just follow his advice and any future PM's you send will automatically be saved.

I have emptied my PM mailbox and can actually recieve messages lol
    Re: the limited PM space. If you want more there's always the option of becoming a Supporter. One of the added benefits is quadruple the PM storage space.

Cheers Benny & Shaun

I thought I was a supporter. I paid £1 from my paypal some months ago and I thought you would just take another payment every month automatically?

TBH I would quite happily just pay annually, seems odd I didn't have that option, unless it's just me again not reading the screen properly

Cheers Benny & Shaun

I thought I was a supporter. I paid £1 from my paypal some months ago and I thought you would just take another payment every month automatically?

TBH I would quite happily just pay annually, seems odd I didn't have that option, unless it's just me again not reading the screen properly
    What name is it under in Paypal? I will check if payments have been made for you.

In fact, don't worry - I have found you and changed you to a supporter - thanks.

Cheers. Wasn't me cracking up then lol

SOLD

thanks